Mineral cat litter is an object used by owners to bury feces and urine for their cats. It has good water absorption and is usually used together with a litter box (or cat litter box).
1. Spread a layer of mineral cat litter about 1.5 inches thick in a clean litter box.
2. Regularly clean up the garbage generated after use to keep clean.
3. In the case of multiple cats, the mineral cat litter replacement cycle can be shortened proportionally instead of putting more litter in the litter box. Suggested usage for a 3.6L bag of litter: one cat, one month, two cats, about 15 days, three cats, about 10 days.
4. Absorbing saturated mineral cat litter should be promptly removed from the box with a spoon.
5. Place the litter box or mineral cat litter in a clean, moisture-free place to prolong its life.
1. Powerful deodorization: It can absorb the odor in urine or feces tightly without emitting, keeping the air in your room fresh and odor-free.
2. Super fast moisture absorption: it can quickly absorb the moisture in the urine and feces excreted by pets in a very short period of time; the amount of moisture absorption reaches more than 80% of its own weight while still maintaining a dry appearance.
3. Long lasting effect: 4lbs/bag of mineral cat litter can last for more than a month for one cat.
4. Powerful antibacterial: Because the litter box is dry, it reduces the reproduction of bacteria. If you use antibacterial agent mineral cat litter, it also has a bactericidal effect.