Many brands of cat litter have small packages. Select several well-known brands of cat litter to try one by one, see which one they like, and then determine. When selecting, we should pay attention to the following points: First, we should choose the litter that can be coagulated and easily removed, which is convenient to clean and can absorb odor; Secondly, cats prefer tasteless litter, so try not to choose those with strong fragrance, but owners often prefer scented litter, so they do not consider the feelings of cats when choosing, so cats do not like to use the returned litter. Remember that the litter is for cats, and the litter they like is appropriate. If the cat doesn't like the litter we choose for him, he will usually show the following behaviors: scratching the litter pan, standing outside the litter pan or jumping out soon after entering the litter pan, and "pooping" directly next to the litter pan. Therefore, when your cat is found to have the above situations, please replace another kind of litter. After confirmation, please do not change other brands easily.
1. Lay a layer of cat litter about 1.5 inches thick in the clean cat litter nest.
2. Regularly clean the garbage generated after use to ensure cleanliness.
3. If there are more than one cat, the replacement period of cat litter can be shortened in proportion, instead of putting too much cat litter in the litter box. It is recommended to use a bag of 3.6L cat litter: one cat, one month, two cats, about 15 days, three cats, about 10 days.
4. The saturated cat litter shall be removed from the box with a spoon in time.
5. Put the litter box or litter in a clean and moisture free place to extend its service life.